Chapter 4 Summary
Learn the Secrets of
eBay's Elite PowerSellers
With My Free eBook
eBay Stores – Summary
Summary and Takeaways
- Open an eBay Store as soon as you can in order to start saving money on listing fees. Be sure that you have enough variety of inventory and can make enough sales to offset the cost of the monthly fee.
- Use regular auctions as a way to drive traffic to your eBay Store. A ratio of about 1 auction for every 4 store listings seems to work for most sellers.
- Include links to your store categories in your regular auction listings, and include a search box if you have a large inventory.
- Use descriptive category names when possible. Don't be afraid to have a lot of categories!
- Everything from chapter 2 applies to your eBay Store and store listings. Looking professional will take you far!
- Your store's look and feel is highly customizable. Take advantage of that fact to create a unique, but professional storefront.
Integrating an eBay Store into Your Auction Business
How to Make Your Store Soar
Chapter 4 Summary & Takeaways
Jump to another chapter:
Chapter 1: Driving Traffic to Your Auction Listing
Chapter 2: Listing for Higher Profits
Chapter 3: Does Any of this Stuff Work?
Chapter 4: eBay Stores
Chapter 5: Auction Management
Chapter 6: What to Sell on eBay
Chapter 7: Finding Products to Sell on eBay
Chapter 8: Mining eBay's Traffic
Chapter 9: HTML Tutorial
Chapter 10: Acting Like a PowerSeller
Chapter 11: Final Words
© 2015 PowerSellerPros