Chapter 5 Summary
Learn the Secrets of
eBay's Elite PowerSellers
With My Free eBook
eBay Auction Management – Summary
Summary and Takeaways
- When preparing to list an item, make sure you have it in stock by separating it from your regular inventory as you list it.
- Be aware of common scams and understand how to protect yourself against them.
- PayPal is the majority payment method used on eBay. Not accepting PayPal will significantly hurt your business.
- Speak with your preferred shipper to find ways of streamlining the shipping process to save you time.
- Keep track of your eBay fees so you know whether you're making money, or slowly losing it.
- Use auction management software that is powerful enough to allow for your growth.
Basic Auction Management
Making Life Easier with Auction Management Software
Chapter 5 Summary & Takeaways
Jump to another chapter:
Chapter 1: Driving Traffic to Your Auction Listing
Chapter 2: Listing for Higher Profits
Chapter 3: Does Any of this Stuff Work?
Chapter 4: eBay Stores
Chapter 5: Auction Management
Chapter 6: What to Sell on eBay
Chapter 7: Finding Products to Sell on eBay
Chapter 8: Mining eBay's Traffic
Chapter 9: HTML Tutorial
Chapter 10: Acting Like a PowerSeller
Chapter 11: Final Words
© 2015 PowerSellerPros