Chapter 7 Summary
Learn the Secrets of
eBay's Elite PowerSellers
With My Free eBook
Finding Products to Sell on eBay – Summary
Summary and Takeaways
- The best product source is local, and one that nobody else has access to. Small, local manufacturers have the potential for earning you the highest profits.
- If you don't have any money to buy inventory and get started, look into drop shipping as a potential product source.
- If you already have a thriving business but want to expand into other markets, consider using drop shipping as a low risk method of testing the waters.
- Consumer electronics is one of the most cut throat and competitive categories. Avoid it unless you are ready to go to war!
- Attend wholesale trade shows to find new wholesale suppliers.
- eBooks and other digital media have the lowest (virtually non-existent) production costs, and garner the highest gross profits. To learn more about creating an eBook, visit www.powersellerpros.com/ebooks
eBay Drop Shippers
Garage and Yard Sales
Liquidation / Closeouts
How to Find Wholesale Suppliers
Finding Manufacturers in China and Other Asian Wholesale Suppliers
Selling eBooks and Other Digital Media
Chapter 7 Summary & Takeaways
Jump to another chapter:
Chapter 1: Driving Traffic to Your Auction Listing
Chapter 2: Listing for Higher Profits
Chapter 3: Does Any of this Stuff Work?
Chapter 4: eBay Stores
Chapter 5: Auction Management
Chapter 6: What to Sell on eBay
Chapter 7: Finding Products to Sell on eBay
Chapter 8: Mining eBay's Traffic
Chapter 9: HTML Tutorial
Chapter 10: Acting Like a PowerSeller
Chapter 11: Final Words
© 2015 PowerSellerPros